With music, the best way to learn is through listening and playing with others. That’s why the Blues Kit contains a set of progressive blues studies and backing tracks. These studies are also broken down into practice loops.
Used properly, these loops are guaranteed to improve your saxophone technique and improvisation skills
And, using the free Audacity software supplied with the kit, you can even slow down the loops to a speed that suits you. When you’re ready for a solo flight you can also load a groove loop and blow non-stop for as long as you like, at whatever speed you like. You’re the boss.
BUY the Blues Kit for Saxophone and start soloing now.
For Alto & Tenor Saxophone - music book and enhanced CD - Price £18.95
- 10 blues studies - specially composed to fast track your saxophone skills and help with improvisation.
- Play-along backing tracks - 2 versions, one with the saxophone, one without.
- Practice loop page - one for every blues tune.
- Over 150 play-along practice loops - Audacity audio files.
- Easy-to-use Audacity software- for playing and slowing down the practice loops.
- 16 groove loops- improvise over these as long as you like, and at whatever speed you like.
- Extras - PDF book, with over 100 additional blues studies, in all 12 keys.
Friendly advice on using the kit and saxophone playing in general always available when you buy this product.